Calling all fans!
We are looking for volunteers in the Edmonton Area to take part in a study of the information access and sharing practices of media fans.
As a participant in this study, you would be asked questions about:
- Your fandom(s)
- The way(s) you engage with your fandom(s)
- The way(s) you access information about your fandom (e.g., websites, podcasts, magazines)
- The way(s) you share information about your fandom with other fans (e.g., meet-ups, conventions, social media, etc)
Your participation would involve one interview session, which is approximately 60 to 90 minutes
For more information about this study, or to volunteer for this study, please contact:
Eric Forcier, MLIS, MA, PhD candidate
Update: I am currently looking for people who are (one or more of the following):
- Ages 18-24 or 50+
- Heavy social media users
- Fans of Richard Meyer (No Enemy, But Peace, Jawbreakers, Diversity & Comics)
- Fans affected by Comicsgate and/or Gamergate